Mardy Eimers, PhD
Vice Provost for Institutional Research & Quality Improvement
- Lead and set direction for the MU Institutional Research and Quality Improvement office.
- Work with Provost’s and Chancellor’s staff to determine campus Institutional Research and Quality Improvement priorities.
- Help coordinate campus committees and projects such as the faculty salary equity study, the faculty satisfaction survey and task force, the sexual assault survey and task force, the graduate employment and outcomes task force and academic program assessment, as well as similar initiatives.
- Support campus strategic planning efforts including performance metrics, action plans and strategies.
- Contribute to the campus and to institutional research through active participation and leadership in higher education organizations including the Association for Institutional Research (AIR), American Association of Universities Data Exchange (AAUDE) and the Network for Change and Continuous Innovation (NCCI).
Julie Brandt, PhD
Associate Director, Quality Improvement
- Work with the Provost, the Vice Provost of Institutional Research and Quality Improvement and other campus leaders to set the direction for quality and process improvement at MU.
- Facilitate teams working on campus-wide improvement initiatives linked with strategic goals of MU.
Assist academic units in identifying and reaching improvement goals associated with program assessments and accreditation processes.
- Provide training on the methods and tools used in process improvement for the purpose of enhancing team efforts associated with improvement projects and initiatives.
- Conduct consultations on a case-by-case basis with administrative and academic units needing assistance with project identification, prioritization and focus.
- Serve as a general resource to the campus on the subject of continuous quality and process improvement.
- Data integrity lead for MU institutional research data. Works with UM System and campus colleagues to ensure data are consistent, reliable, accessible and integrated.
- Serve as a liaison and advocate within MU and also between MU and UM System to find solutions and enhancements to data/reporting needs.
- Provide data and analysis to internal and external campus constituencies. This includes information and analysis for state/federal compliance reporting, accreditation and review and departmental survey and data exchange submissions.
- MU IR lead for annual faculty and staff salary analysis, financial aid analysis, graduate stipends and graduation rate analysis and comparisons.
Senior Research Analyst
- Lead analyst for MU graduate outcomes survey, COACHE faculty satisfaction and exit/retention surveys, NSSE, faculty salary equity, and MU and AAU Campus Climate Surveys.
- Review and evaluate methodologies on external rankings.
- Design surveys and conduct ad hoc data analysis as needed.
- Facilitate and provide project management consultation for quality improvement projects.
- Responsible for responding to and completing external surveys (e.g., U.S. News, Princeton Review, etc.).
- Updates MU IR&QI website, including tables related to enrollment, faculty and staff, degrees, etc.
- Lead analyst for the Voluntary System of Accountability, accountability measures and performance metrics.
- Lead analyst for ad hoc data and descriptive data requests.
Business Support Specialist II
- Coordinates general office duties, produces fiscal and budget summaries and adheres to human resources policies and procedures.
- Answers routine questions about the University and/or directs inquiries to the appropriate IR&QI research analyst.
- Responsible for scheduling travel, conferences and meetings.
- Prepares IR&QI documents for web posting.